Stake Conference was really interesting. The speakers spoke in German but then everything was translated into English. So the speaker would give us a sentence and then the translator would be at another microphone and translate that sentence, and it went back and forth like that for the whole two hours. It was kind of hard to listen to but I guess I got more out of it then if they had only spoken German the whole time.
We are loving our time here. We move into our new home on Thursday, I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can.
The boys at the zoo. Yes, we broke down and rented a wagon so they wouldn't have to walk all around the zoo. We were all happier this way:)
The zoo in Nurnberg has a dolphin show. The boys really loved it!
The old city square in Nurnberg. Only two more weeks until this cast comes off!
No comments:
Post a Comment