Okay, so, it looks like having kids helps make you a kid all over again too :)
I want to see more pictures of your belly :)Where does one even fly into - I've never been out of the country... except for Jamaica !
Hey Sara! The best place to fly into for us is Nurnberg. Frankfurt is the most popular but it's 4 hours away (not so good with two 4 year olds) Come visit!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Okay, so, it looks like having kids helps make you a kid all over again too :)
ReplyDeleteI want to see more pictures of your belly :)
ReplyDeleteWhere does one even fly into - I've never been out of the country... except for Jamaica !
Hey Sara! The best place to fly into for us is Nurnberg. Frankfurt is the most popular but it's 4 hours away (not so good with two 4 year olds) Come visit!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete