How can you NOT have a great first day of school if you start the morning off with cinnamon rolls!
Emerson lined up with his class before they all headed off into the school.
Here is Townsend waiting for school to get started.
Emerson with his teacher, Mrs. Hall at the end of the school day. We continued the tradition of bringing the boys a schultüte on the first day of school.
Townsend with his teacher, Mrs. Goodfellow.
So far they both love school. They both lucked out with great teachers and I look forward to this school year and all the things they will learn and come to understand this year. I love my grown up boys!
Found your blog AND added it to my blog roll. Take THAT. Now I'll always know what you've been up to even when I leave. And hello?! I want to go on your next vacation. Just kidding. But really. I do.
ReplyDeleteaww, they look so good! i can't believe it, the have ZERO baby faces anymore! sad..
ReplyDelete