I spent the last 5 days in Oregon buying a house. I am still a little fuzzy headed from jet lag but I'm glad to be home again. Hyrum's sister Katrina spoiled me rotten while I was in Oregon. We ate out almost every meal, we got pedicures, she took me furniture and car shopping. It was a great break from the kids, I'm so glad Hyrum was able to stay at home with them while I was away.
4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, big bonus room, all wood floors on the main level. The BEST part? The boys school is only 2 blocks away and Katrina lives only 5 blocks away:)
So proud of you guys... congratulations on the "BIG" purchase! We are excited for your family, but NOT excited that you will be leaving us here :)
ReplyDeleteI guess we will just have to have as much Durtschi time as we can get before you take off.
Love the house! Personally my best part is that it is back here on the west coast! Can't wait to have you back! It'll be a breeze to speed up to Washington in your new car, right.... :)
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting!! Glad you'll be so close once again!
ReplyDelete