Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tallinn, Estonia

The next stop on the cruise was in Tallin, Estonia.  I had never even heard of Tallinn until I did a bit of research for this trip.  The main attraction here is that it is a quaint medieval city, fun to walk around and explore.

Welcome to Tallinn

Posing again...you will see this is something of a habit of mine

Jenn and Jody outside the town wall with "Fat Margaret" tower on the right. 

I was just so excited to have another beautiful day to explore a fun old city, I couldn't help but leap for joy!

Paula in front of a cool old door.  The town was such a great walking city with old buildings and doors around each corner.

I found my knight in shining armor:)

Cool rain spout on the city hall

Fun street musicians

Russian Orthodox Cathedral.  The Soviet Union controlled Estonia until 1991 so there was a lot of Russian influence in the architecture and life here in this city.

Yes, posing with a sculpture again.  Kiss the bull for good luck!

Tapping into my viking ancestry.  Loved you Tallinn, it was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment