Townsend with the chimney sweeper that comes to our house each year to clean our chimney.
Remind me again...why am I leaving this beautiful place? Look at those blossoms on the trees! Not to mention, where else can my kids run around the yard looking like this?
Emerson and Townsend at the Toy Museum in Nuremberg. They took all the furniture out of the dollhouse and stacked it into a tall tower, pretty good balancing.
Can you guess what Julian loved to play with at the Toy Museum? This boy loves trains.
I got home from my cruise on Mothers Day and these gifts were waiting for me:)
Emerson and Townsend at the Nuremberg zoo watching the monkeys
Goofing around on the playground at the zoo
The zoo train!
Play date with Aadi and Anaadi.
Julian at the park with Daddy, he loves his sunglasses.
No swimsuit? No problem...I love Europe!
At Pirate Park in Amberg with the Tucker and Platt Families. Emerson, Giovanni, Townsend and Cael.
Look at this huge frog Cael caught! The boys had lots of fun with this frog...putting him down the slide, putting sand on him, making a pool of water for him to play in...poor froggie, I think he was happy to see us go:)
The Dads even got in on the fun at Pirate Park. I think Julian made Hyrum and Ben ferry him across the lake about 10 times on this little boat.
Julian LOVES his boots:)
My friends just opened a cup cake business and I couldn't resist these Angry Birds cup cakes for the boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment