Vilseck Army Post hosted a carnival and I took the boys and brought along Cael Platt as well. They had to be 8 years old to ride this without an adult...I guess I fudged a little bit on their age because there was NO WAY I was going up on this thing!
Julian loved the bumper cars. I took him 3 different times while we waited for the big boys to finish their rides.
We took a trip to Regensburg with a bunch of friends. The best thing about Regensburg is the gelato, probably my favorite chocolate gelato in all of Germany. L-R: Julian, Connor Platt, Emerson, Cael Platt, Townsend and Breckon Platt.
Another day out with friends, this time the Campbell family. We went to Playmobil Funpark near Nurenberg. This is Emerson and Laney Campbell burying Townsend's legs in the sand.
Emerson and Townsend climbing aboard the pirate ship.
Julian having fun at Playmobil.
We took another quick trip to Regensburg. Here is Townsend showing us where we are on a map of Regensburg. We brought along my friend Miranda for this trip.
We had come to Regensburg for a music festival. Here is the African drumming group. Julian loved dancing to the drums.
We have so many great friends here in Germany. I'm glad we have the chance to spend our summer vacation with fun friends.
ah man, i miss shadey german carnivals. and gelato. and the BOYS! freaking jules doesn't even look like himself! how do you recognize him? i love you and miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Playmobil!!!! It seems most people have no idea what I'm saying when I get all giddy and talk about it. I bet the play land was awesome! I love seeing all of your adventures - you really live it up!
ReplyDelete