Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twins Again!

This past week and a half I have had so much fun watching a friends little boy.  He is a little younger than Julian but they sure had a lot of fun playing together.  I kept having flashbacks of my days with little twin 2 year old boys.  Here are a few shots of the fun things we did.

Julian and Connor both love trains so they had lots of fun all week with this train set.

Playing at the park

Riding the train to Bayreuth

Having fun at the playground

All time favorite part of the day...bath time!  Julian really liked having a friend to play with in the tub.  

Connor was here for his birthday so we celebrated with cupcakes that he and Julian helped me make earlier in the day.  He was happy, he licked the frosting off about 3 cupcakes but then he didn't want to eat the actual cupcake.  (When Julian saw that Connor got to blow out candles he really wanted his own candles, so he got two candles on his cupcake as well.)

So there you have it.  It was fun having this cute little guy around the house for a few days.  His blonde hair and blue eyes fit right into our crew.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the title and thought you were pregnant again! Wouldn't that be the shock of a lifetime. Julian is getting so big- I miss his snuggles. Miss you and let me know what you are doing next year.

    ReplyDelete